Friday, January 9, 2009

BitTorrent

So I've used Limewire for the majority of my life, but have just really gotten into Bittorrent. But for some reason, it's incredibly slow on my computer. I think it might be because I'm using wireless and it might be faster when I get to school and use my ethernet cord, but I'm very upset right now. I'm downloading all 5 seasons of Queer as Folk and it's telling me it's going to take 58 days to download. Granted, it's 22 gigs. But it shouldn't take 3 monthssss! I'm just complaining because I'm too lazy to actually get the money and buy the set for myself. Anyway, does anyone else have an issue with downloading speeds for bittorrent?

Oh, and I got a hair cut today. Que the cheesy photobooth picture.

5 comments:

Gary said...

It isn't cheesy! It's cute! :o)

The Vice Buddha said...

Honey, 58 days is teo months, first :P

Second... I tried to locate the whole season of QueerAF online.. and i found everything but the first three episodes of the first season :(

Really stupid! And the worst... I had completed its download and had not watched a single episode when my dahling sister asumed that computers feel thirsty too! And the whole system crashed. :|

Since, then i have been too lazy to download the whole thing again...! Its such a pain! :|


PS : You could use that picture in a matrimonial.. ha ha!

Polt said...

Haircut, cute? Of course. Cheesey, eh, not so much.

I watched all of QasF as it was broadcast, and taped them as I watched them. But then later, I also purchased the first three seasons on DVD. Still haven't gotten around to getting the rest.

Don't know that I'd want to watch them on my computer though...rather watch them on TV, on a bigger screen, but that's just me.

HUGS...

Jake said...

Thanks all three of you about my haircut :) haha.

I used to watch QAF when I had showtime, but after we switched to Direct TV my parents decided it wasn't necessary to have those channels anymore. So I've missed almost all of it. I just wish it would download faster!

hoteltuesday said...

I think the problem is that you're downloading it all at once. I used to use bittorrent on my PC and I remember that being a problem. Download just the 1st season, then start downloading the 2nd while watching the 1st. That might help.

Post a Comment