Friday, December 19, 2008

Am I a whore? A man whore?

Okay so here's the thing.

The night before I left, this guy I used to "see", we'll call him Broad, hooked up. It was a random thing, and I took it as we were both horny so we took care of it. But I guess it turned out to mean a little more to him, because once I got home, he started talking to me online about hanging out more when we got back. And I told him that I was liking someone else, and that I wasn't interested in being anything more than friends with him.

Then there is Storm who I told I would meet him sometime soon. He asked me to come visit him at work but I've been to lazy to shower (i'm sorrrrrry) and make myself look pretty.

And I'm still crushing on Boca, who is now in Florida for two weeks but still texts me sometimes.

And I was stupid and texted a guy I used to talk to to see if he wanted to hang out over this break, and now we're going to the movies next week.

But then this guy who lives like 10 minutes from me imed me and we've been talking all night. We'll call him Cast. He's actually really sweet - he's more scene than anyone I've ever met before, but that's what I like about him. Problem is, he's 16. And I'm 19.

But now I feel like a man whore because I have like 6 men in my life and I don't really want any but one. I mean, I can't really decide that because I'm seeing where everything is going, but I feel like it's weird having all these guys at once.

I know what my problem is though - I just like to be with somebody. I want to love somebody and I know I am capable of doing it. Things have just never worked out. Gosh.

1 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

Yes. You are.
(You-you-you are. You-you-you are.)
But don't worry... you should be glad you have so many options at once.

Post a Comment