Sunday, December 21, 2008

Babysitting

I'm hanging out with the 16 year old right now, and I feel like I'm babysitting. It was nice at first - I picked him up at the mall and we came back to my house. We started watching "War of the Worlds 2" (yup, they made a second one, no don't rent it). And we cuddled a little bit.

The Pros - He and I are the perfect size together, so when we lay together we fit perfectly. He's a good kisser.

The Negatives - He's 16. His teeth aren't as perfect as I would like them to be. He's not very mature. He's only a junior in high school. He's involved in all the gay drama of my town (more on that in a moment).

So I'm pretty sure he and I will not be hanging out after today. Things just aren't clicking. We went to Subway for dinner and it's a 10 minute ride back to my house - nothing was said that whole ride.

But I have noticed the difference between me and other gay guys in this area - I'm never involved in petty gay drama. All the gays in this area all fuck eachother and just get pissed off when their boyfriends cheat on eachother. If that makes sense. I'm never involved with that. I don't look for guys that are involved with that, and that is why this thing won't work between me and 16 year old. I'm looking for mature guys, preferably older, who actually have a plan for their life.

He told his mom he'd be home around 10, and it's only 6:30 now. Why can't the time pass faster?!?!

3 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

"Why can't the time pass faster?!?!"

ooooh this sounds like a great date
X |

I like older guys too. Though I've never gone older than 41.

Jake said...

41 is quite a push for me - I probably won't go older than 25.

hoteltuesday said...

It's a push for me too, but when the person is perfect, you have to ignore age... lol.

Anyway, glad the night turned around for you!

Post a Comment