Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Ending

The night completely turned around.

I kept pushing for 16 to leave, and around 9:30 I just told him that we should go, so I drove him to his house. I couldn't wait for the day to be over, but I felt bad when he was leaving the car and said "I had a lot of fun hanging out with you today". Ugh whatever, he's 16.

But as I left (and this will probably sound slutty), I decided I was going to go see Storm, the guy who's been texting me for a little while but I've never gone to meet him while he's at work. I felt bad because he asked me to go visit him last night and I was too lazy to walk to my car and drive down.

I walked in the store, and he was cuter than I remember him. Long story short, I ended up staying for 2 1/2 hours talking to him and the other girl who was working there. He's really fun to hang out with, but we were in that awkward "just met" stage where we didn't really know what to say but wanted to keep talking. It was really nice - he's older than me which is exactly what I'm looking for. I think I'd like to see this one again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment