Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas! And Happy Hanukkah!

So, I didn't get much for Christmas because I really didn't ask for anything. I got an external hard drive for my mac because I needed it, and I got a GPS for my car because I somehow always get lost around Rochester.

My sister really hit the mark by giving me "The Light in the Attic", which I used to read at my Grandma's house when I was younger, and inside was a dedication to her. I basically cried, right there on the couch. So props to my sister for that.

I then went to my best friends house to play Guitar Hero because she got the new one (I've found my new calling in the drums!), and then went to Family Video to see Storm. I was surprised that they were even open today, so I felt that I should go see him seeing he had to work on Christmas day. We didn't really talk much for some reason, so I ended up leaving after 10 minutes. He texted me later, saying "I wish you stayed longer so I could have given you your present!" (which was a hug and a kiss). I suppose that will come later, where this thing is going.

And the remainder of the day has involved me reading my past journals. Jesus, have I grown up! And thank god also. There was so much drama in high school, it just feels so great to be out of all that now.

I'm also pissed because I wanted to install The Sims 2 and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 again on my computer but I guess I took them for school (which doesn't make sense, seeing all the installation discs were left here at home). I've just been lazy all day, which is what usually happens. Christmas at my house only lasts for a couple hours, and then we all go and do our seperate things. I wish we went to visit family or whatever, but my parents never really do that since my grandparets have died. So it's basically up to me for when I have my own family to do family things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment