Sunday, January 18, 2009

Last Day

I've been back at school since Thursday afternoon, and it's been really nice. It's nice to just hang out around my house without having to worry about classes and stress. I've been practicing a lot, and I had a voice lessons yesterday also that went extremely well. My teacher and my friend (who sat in on my lesson) said that I'm singing really well and that my audition for Opera on Tuesday is going to be great. But I'm not really getting my hopes up - there are 3 baritones coming back this semester, added to the 5 or 6 that there already are. And there are 3 baritone roles in the Opera. I suppose it'll really depend on the auditions, but i know that there are better baritones than me. I just don't know if they can sing early music as well as I can. I guess we'll find out Tuesday night.

So I did something completely stupid Friday night. My exboyfriend "Bunk" has been texting me all week because he's been here at school for a while now because he has an apartment here and works. Nobody's been up here during winterim so we've just been talking somewhat and we made plans to hang out when I got back. Which is stupid, because we both knew what would happen. So friday night, he picked me up and we went over to his apartment and put in some Davie Bowie movie that was really stupid. It wasn't long until we were making out and moving it to the bedroom where we hooked up. We talked a little bit before and after - he told me how he was sorry for last year (when he literally broke my heart), and for all the time inbetween then and now where he was an asshole. Afterwards, he told me he wasn't lying when he said he still liked me, and I told him it was really impossible to be together. 1) because I'm not stupid enough to fall for this again, 2) my friends would kill me because they know how hurt I was last time, and 3) because I still have feelings for "Boca", and Boca and Bunk are friends. It's just weird. He wants to hang out again sometime soon but I feel like I should probably end this before I get way in to deep and it runs out of control.

PS I'm catching up on everyones blogs as fast as I can. I always forget about the internet when I get to school haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you use a reader for blogs? It keeps you up to date on all of your blogs (and mine too if you read it: wellinformedandout.blogspot.com ). Check out Google Reader, it's a great resource. www.google.com/reader .

hoteltuesday said...

Oooh messy ex business...
I had a similar experience last year and realized I needed distance and never went back. I think that's really for the best (which you seem to realize).

Polt said...

Ex sex....*SIGH* I've been there. But as long as you realize it won't work, and act upon that, you'll be fine. You're more intuitive about the situation than I was...

Good luck in the audition!!

HUGS...

The Vice Buddha said...

Oh man! Tricky tricky!!

U really give in to lust, specially when u have already had a taste of it and actualy liked it But this Jake... come on :|

Its really unfair of me to suggest to you this, but i guess you shoul avoid situations where the two of you are left all alone, lest something nasty happens!

And you claim to have feeling for someone now, and you slept with someone else? Well... I dunno, but it doesnt sound good to me :(


Anyway, you wouldn't lose me for what you did :P.. and i guess i wouldnt be able to deny a guy like you in bed either.. lol ! desite knowing that well.. u like someone else ;)

Still.. be careful is al i say

Luv Always...
Josh :D

Post a Comment