Sunday, February 15, 2009

Car Trouble

On my way home from school, I got in a car accident. It really was just what they call a "fender-bender". I was turning right with a yield sign, and another car, that was facing me, turned left in the same direction as me with a green arrow. I completely didn't see them until the front left of my car was hitting theirs. I took complete responsibility for it, as it was my fault. The girls car I hit barely had two dents in it, but my car got a little beat up in the front. I got a ticket anyway, and I'm sure they'll be making a claim to our insurance about the dents I made (even if I do believe they were speeding, being the reason why my car got beat up a lot more than theirs did). Even so, it was my first accident, and my first ticket, after having my license for 3 years. My parents weren't mad, everyone in my car is fine, and my car was running great afterwards.

Until tonight. I drove to my friend's house because her parents were having a Valentine's Day party. I parked in her driveway and hung out there all afternoon. But as I get in my car to leave, it won't start. I turn the key and it just makes this noise that sounds like Death (if death could make a noise in a car). It wasn't the battery that was dead because everything inside my car turned on. It was as if the engine just wouldn't go. I'm pretty upset about it because I know I can't get it fixed until Monday (if they're open, being a holiday), and I have to go back to school on Tuesday and I'm worried about the current state of my car. I've never had car problems, and this car is new, to me at least. It just sucks that all these things happen, back to back.

In good news, I got a Twitter account for this blog. If you have twitter, please follow me on there too! I used to use twitter a lot on my old blog, and would update a lot from my ipod. I plan on doing that again, and I'd like to connect with a lot of you! So check me out on there :) Valentine's day was also good, even if I have been single for a year and a half. But I'm fine with it, and I'm not worried about it. I hope everyone else had a good Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

Aww, that sucks. Sorry about your car trouble. I'm always worried by car is gonna die since it's so old (a 1990 Oldsmobile). Hope you get it all worked out soon.

The Vice Buddha said...

Mah valentine's was.... well... weird!

Now that I was gonna write it here.. i'll rather post it on my blog i guess.. :\

Anyway, He is in th US.. and I am here :(
So Valentine's wasn't exact;y traditional in the real sense. I took three gils out, at the same time :P

Post a Comment