Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm so bad at updating.

I only have a couple minutes before I have to run off to my Conducting class, so I thought I would take the chance and finally update.

I got all my car problems fixed. I don't remember what I last wrote about about it - on the way home I hit another car and got some damage to the front left of my car. Then Saturday night, my car died. I had no idea what was wrong with it, so my dad and I worked on it (yes, I actually worked on a car!!), and discovered that for some odd reason, my car battery is located right where I got hit, damaging my battery. So my dad bought my a new battery and I drove back to school on Tuesday with no problems. I won't be able to get my car fixed for a while, because I'm not home long enough to take it in until Summer probably, which kinda sucks.

I really didn't want to come back to school though. Other than my friends, I really had nothing to come back for. I'm not doing any productions this semester, and all I have is my Level which is in May. It basically feels like high school in a way. I'm doing well in all of my classes, even Spanish, and yet I just wish there was more.

I'm planning a surprise party for my best friend, Pro, on Saturday. I sorta have a new crush on this guy we'll call Cuba, but I barely talk to him, I just think he's cute. And I really want to invite him to the party - he's friends with Pro too but I don't know if it'd be awkward if I invited him or not. I might just go ahead and do it - the more, the merrier. Maybe I'm just afraid that he'll say he'll come, because it means he might be interested in me too. Oh god. I'm a 16 year old girl.

1 comments:

Polt said...

A 16 year old girl that works on cars! You butch thing you! :)

Glad the car problem was easily fixed. And why not ask Cuba? The more the merrier indeed? :)

HUGS...

Post a Comment